Inverted MantleDMI; TMI; QMI
Invented by Carl Auer von Welsbach in the 1880s, gas mantle lighting lined the streets of North America & Europe for most of the late 19th & early 20th centuries. Gas mantles provide a solid, bright white light when fueled by gas and stay on even when your electric power goes out.
- For use with natural gas or liquid propane; must specify when ordering
- Available in dual (DMI), triple (TMI) and quad (QMI) inverted configurations (depending on lamp model)
- Available in different sizes; must specify AGLW lamp model when ordering
- For best results, we recommend hard, preformed mantles (HM2)
- Priced from $60.00 when purchased separately
*Please note: We cannot guarantee compatibility of our parts in lamps that were not manufactured by AGLW
Click here for more information on Gas Mantle Illumination and BTU Usage.