Elegant yet rugged, our Old Allegheny gas lamp was a familiar fixture in early American cities and settlements. Its large, four-sided design conveys functionality while its foundry-cast construction can withstand the gales of the Eastern Seaboard. Simple lines make the Old Allegheny gas or electric lamp ideal for traditional styles, especially when enhanced by the subtle sparkle of beveled panes.
- Sand cast aluminum
- CSA approved valve
- Tempered glass included; additional glass options available
- Universal finial included; decorative finials available
- Available in 15 finishes; gas or electric illumination
- Priced from $599.00, customize for final price
- Post 18.5"W x 27"H
- Wall 20.75W x 34"H
- Pier 18.5"W x 31.5"H
- Post mount fits standard 3" outside diameter post
- For wall mount, combine with our Universal Bracket
- For pier mount, combine with our Large Six-Sided Pier Mount with 3" outside diameter stud
GasGlow® technology uses LED light fixtures that mimic the look, color and intensity of natural gas mantle lighting.
We offer an electric line of incandescent fixtures for LED and traditional light bulbs.
Natural gas or propane burners use artificial silk or rayon fabric bags called mantles.
Get the original gas lamp look with Open Flame Burners that come in a charming variety of shaped flames.