Our Bavarian gas or electric lamp is a traditional, six-sided lamp that conveys European sophistication and solid functionality. Typical of central Europe’s cobblestone villages, the Bavarian is one of our most flexible lamp designs. Its domed top is an ideal focal point for your choice of custom finials; you may also consider beveled panes to add a dash of sparkle.
- 6 sided, sand cast aluminum
- CSA approved valve
- Tempered glass included; additional glass options available
- Bishop finial included; decorative finials available
- Available in all finishes; gas or electric illumination
- Priced from $289.00, customize for final price
- Post: 13.5"W x 23.75"H
- Wall: 21"W x 26"H
- Pier: 13.5"W x 23.5"H
- Post mount fits standard 3" outside diameter post
- For wall mount, combine with our Six-Sided Decorative Bracket or Universal Bracket
- For pier mount, combine with our Small Six-Sided Pier Mount or Heritage Pier Mount
GasGlow® technology uses LED light fixtures that mimic the look, color and intensity of natural gas mantle lighting.
We offer an electric line of incandescent fixtures for LED and traditional light bulbs.
Natural gas or propane burners use artificial silk or rayon fabric bags called mantles.
Get the original gas lamp look with Open Flame Burners that come in a charming variety of shaped flames.