The Boulevard gas lamp is the quintessential American gas street lamp. Patented in 1899, the design was a transition from square-sided to round globe gas lamps. An impressive 42 inches tall, our Boulevard gas or electric lamp recalls the grandeur of the Victorian era, but with the strength and simplicity of American character.
- Sand cast aluminum, available in all finishes
- CSA approved valve
- Globe available in clear glass, milk glass or polycarbonate
- Top dome available in milk glass or spun aluminum (any finish)
- Ventilator available in natural or powder finished aluminum
- Side Arms available in brass or any of our powder finishes
- Priced from $899.00, customize for final price
- Post: 17.5"W x 41.5"H
- Wall: 21"W x 48.5"H
- Pier: 17.5"W x 46"H
- Post mount fits standard 3" outside diameter post
- For wall mount, combine with our Universal Bracket
- For pier mount, combine with our Large Six-Sided Pier Mount with 3" outside diameter stud
We offer an electric line of incandescent fixtures for LED and traditional light bulbs.
Natural gas or propane burners use artificial silk or rayon fabric bags called mantles.
GasGlow® technology uses LED light fixtures that mimic the look, color and intensity of natural gas mantle lighting.
Get the original gas lamp look with Open Flame Burners that come in a charming variety of shaped flames.