Simple yet charming, the four-sided Hunter gas or electric lamp is a cottage-style lighting fixture that is reminiscent of seaside and resort locales of by-gone days. Sturdy in construction but straightforward in its lines, the Hunter can be used with both contemporary and traditional architectural styles.
- Unfinished copper
- CSA approved valve
- Solid top
- Tempered glass included
- Gas or electric illumination
- Priced from $599.00, customize for final price
- Post 17.5"W x 26"H
- Wall 18.75"W x 35.5"H
- Pier 17.5"W x 29"H
- Post mount fits standard 3" outside diameter post
- For wall mount, combine with our Copper Bracket or Universal Bracket
- For pier mount, combine with our Heritage Pier Mount
We offer an electric line of incandescent fixtures for LED and traditional light bulbs.
Natural gas or propane burners use artificial silk or rayon fabric bags called mantles.
GasGlow® technology uses LED light fixtures that mimic the look, color and intensity of natural gas mantle lighting.
Get the original gas lamp look with Open Flame Burners that come in a charming variety of shaped flames.