By the late 1800s, seaside American cities including Boston, New York, Baltimore, and Charleston required sturdy copper lighting fixtures that could withstand the force and corrosion of salt breezes. Six-sided lamps of heavy-gauge copper construction, such as our Hall gas or electric lamp, met these demands of exceptional design and quality.
- Unfinished copper
- CSA approved valve
- Solid top
- Tempered glass included
- Gas or electric illumination
- Priced from $539.00, customize for final price
- Post 13.5"W x 24"H
- Wall 16.75"W x 33.5"H
- Pier 13.5"W x 27"H
- Post mount fits standard 3" outside diameter post
- For wall mount, combine with our Copper Bracket or Universal Bracket
- For pier mount, combine with our Heritage Pier Mount
We offer an electric line of incandescent fixtures for LED and traditional light bulbs.
Natural gas or propane burners use artificial silk or rayon fabric bags called mantles.
GasGlow® technology uses LED light fixtures that mimic the look, color and intensity of natural gas mantle lighting.
Get the original gas lamp look with Open Flame Burners that come in a charming variety of shaped flames.