Baltimore was one of the first U.S. cities to illuminate its streets with gas lamps. Our Baltimore gas or electric lamp is reminiscent of the original gas lighting that was manufactured by Welsbach, located in Baltimore. A smaller version of this model lamp is also available.
Series B (Large): 420S (Solid Top) & 421G (Glass Top)
- Hand crafted
- Unfinished copper
- Certified valve
- Available with a solid or glass top panels
- Tempered glass included
- Gas or electric illumination
- Priced from $489.00, customize for final price
- Post 16"W x 28"H
- Wall 20.5"W x 35"H**
- Pier 16"W x 32.25"H
- **Series B models use our Universal Bracket
- Post mount fits standard 3" outside diameter post
- For wall mount, combine with our Universal Bracket only
- For pier mount, combine with our Large Six-Sided Pier Mount with stud
GasGlow® technology uses LED light fixtures that mimic the look, color and intensity of natural gas mantle lighting.
We offer an electric line of incandescent fixtures for LED and traditional light bulbs.
Natural gas or propane burners use artificial silk or rayon fabric bags called mantles.
Get the original gas lamp look with Open Flame Burners that come in a charming variety of shaped flames.