A cottage version of the Boulevard, our Victorian lamp recalls the European heritage of gas street lighting but with the distinctive strength of American design. Standing 35 inches tall, the Victorian gas or electric lamp offers transition between large estate lamps and smaller residential-sized lamps & is ideal for historic restoration.
- Sand cast aluminum, available in all finishes
- CSA approved valve
- Globe available in clear glass, milk glass or polycarbonate
- Top dome available in milk glass or spun aluminum (any finish)
- Ventilator available in natural or powder finished aluminum
- Priced from $709.00, customize for final price
- To view Accessory options, please click here.
- Post: 16.5"W x 35"H
- Wall: 20.5"W x 42"H
- Pier: 16.5"W x 39.5"H
- Post mount fits standard 3" outside diameter post
- For wall mount, combine with our Universal Bracket
- For pier mount, combine with our Large Six-Sided Pier Mount with 3" outside diameter stud
We offer an electric line of incandescent fixtures for LED and traditional light bulbs.
Natural gas or propane burners use artificial silk or rayon fabric bags called mantles.
GasGlow® technology uses LED light fixtures that mimic the look, color and intensity of natural gas mantle lighting.
Get the original gas lamp look with Open Flame Burners that come in a charming variety of shaped flames.